YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications.
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and federal laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Accuracy of Information.
SUNSHINE GOLF attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm receipt of orders by email, such email confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
3. Use of this Web Site.
The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of SUNSHINE GOLF, or used by SUNSHINE GOLF with permission by the owner, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of SUNSHINE GOLF. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of SUNSHINE GOLF or such third party owner.
5. Third Party Links.
From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by SUNSHINE GOLF. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. SUNSHINE GOLF is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. SUNSHINE GOLF does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. User Information.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Sunshine Golf DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION, GRAPHICS OR DATA) PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. CONTENT PROVIDED TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND Sunshine Golf DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF Sunshine Golf , THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY (“APPLICABLE WARRANTIES”). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND EXCLUDING APPLICABLE WARRANTIES, Sunshine Golf HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Sunshine Golf HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Sunshine Golf does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL Sunshine Golf , ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS AS SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE WARRANTIES, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
9. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
Sunshine Golf may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions ay be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
10. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Sunshine Golf to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by Sunshine Golf from its offices in Southern Spain. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Courts of Málaga province (SPAIN), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the Courts of Málaga province (SPAIN) . A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
You or Sunshine Golf may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Sunshine Golf reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
12. Rental Terms.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Sunshine Golf Store Club Hire – by taking our club hire you are agreeing to abide by these Terms & Conditions:
- Sunshine Golf Store are the owners and operators of all Sunshine Golf Club Hire.
- All club hire sets are made up of clubs sufficient for a full 18 hole round of golf but the specific make up of each set varies according to category/brand. PLEASE NOTE: balls, tees, ball markers, gloves etc are not supplied with club hire, although you can purchase any of these items from the Sunshine Golf Store.
- We offer the following categories of club hire – Category A, Premium and Super Premium (mens/ladies sets, left/right handed, steel/graphite shaft). The standard composition of a set will be Irons 5-SW (Steel or Regular graphite shafts), 1 Hybrid, 1 Driver, 1 FW Wood, 1 Putter, Golf Bag, Headcovers. This composition may vary in some of our sets. The exact composition of the set/s taken for rental will be described on the front page of this agreement.
- We endeavour to meet client requests for specific clubs from a specific category but, because the hire clubs are continually renewed and upgraded, this cannot be guaranteed.
- When collecting clubs from the Sunshine Golf Store you are required to produce photographic ID (passport/driving license) and a valid Credit Card. The store staff will take a photocopy of each and keep them on file until the end of the rental period.
- Any hire equipment which is lost, damaged or stolen will be charged to your credit card for the full replacement/repair cost (this includes all clubs, bag, headcovers etc). Please see replacement/repair charges table below for details of full replacement/repair costs*
- You can collect/drop off hire clubs when the Sunshine Golf store is open:
Monday to Friday 10.00 -18.00 and Saturdays 10.00 – 14.00 (we are closed on Sundays and for most National and Local Holidays). If you are not able to collect/drop off hire clubs then the store can, for a small additional charge, deliver/collect clubs.
- Delivery/collection charges are as follows: 10€, 20€ or 30€ per journey, depending on the area. Price to be agreed with Sunshine Golf prior to booking.
- Delivery/collection of hire equipment can only be undertaken if you, or a member of your group, are available to meet the delivery van and check the equipment in/out with the delivery driver. If this is not possible then the Renter will be considered entirely responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost items.
- When the renter returns the hire clubs they will be checked back in by the store staff and, if all is in order, the photocopies of the documents (photographic ID and credit card) will be destroyed or given back to the renter.
- The club hire rental period is ONLY for the dates agreed at the time of booking and as shown on your documentation. Should you not return your clubs on the return date the Sunshine Golf Store reserves the right to charge your credit card for any unauthorised additional day/s hire. You may be able to extend your rental term but must contact us to request this and we will confirm if it is possible and the extra cost. PLEASE NOTE: During busy periods it may not be possible to extend your rental.
- When returning clubs please ensure all personal belongings, balls, tees etc have been removed from the bag.
*Club Hire Table of Charges for Lost, Damaged or Stolen Hire Equipment:
|Category A||Premium||Super Premium|
|Irons||45€ Each||120€ Each||170€ Each|
BROKEN OR DAMAGED SHAFTS: WILL BE REPLACED WITH THE SAME MODEL OR EQUIVALENT (IF THE ORIGINAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE). PRICES FOR SHAFT REPAIRS WILL BE CHARGED AS PER THE OFFICIAL PRICE OF EACH BRAND.
|ALL HOODS AND/OR HEADCOVERS SUPPLIED WITH THE SETS MUST BE RETURNED. LOST HEADCOVERS WILL BE CHARGED 20€ EACH.|
****ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE****